Digital & Graphic Designer - London
why we're here
Our vision is to be at the heart of every inspiring live experience in the world, by creating a powerful, collaborative environment where artists and technologists can bring their shared vision to life.
With an established range of products, we are leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most progressive events and installations in live events, concert touring, theatre, fixed installs, broadcast and most recently film.
The disguise product range is now being used in a variety of exciting and innovative ways. 2017 saw our products being used on the 59th Grammys, the Brit Awards, touring the world with U2, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga, product launches for the likes for Nike and Apple, and many more.
We are a fast-growing company who hire bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We are delighted to have featured in The Sunday Times Tech Track 2018, listing Britain’s fastest growing tech companies.
why you're here
This is an exciting all-round/integrated design role in a thriving, software and hardware company for the live events industry. There is a small, but busy marketing team based in Borough, London who are also supporting global teams in New York, LA, Hong Kong and Shanghai, as well as a global partner network. As the business continues to expand, the creative marketing function will become even more central to the success of disguise.
We have a range of brand and product communications, active social media and digital platforms, product packaging, and busy event programme around the globe. We are looking for a skilled, creative, ambitious, and technically capable person to join our growing team as a Digital & Graphic Designer.
This is a great opportunity for a creative, talented multi-tasker who wants to shape the development of our exciting, international brand and help to develop the company's marketing, communications and the global brand image.
what you are here to do
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Website: Creation of new product, market specific and campaign landing pages, and helping the wider team ensure the website is always up to date with our CMS.
- Product launches/campaigns: the creation of artwork and creative assets for new products or campaigns
- Email design: the creation of monthly newsletters and email campaigns in MailChimp/Pardot, as well as the creation of HTML emails for external publications
- Advertising: design and deliver print and digital advertising for industry publications
- Brand: Maintain brand guidelines for disguise and partner network, and be a brand guardian to ensure key visual identity and branding is maintained throughout all communication channels from disguise and partners globally.
- Event support - the creation of branded items for trade shows, from business cards, brochures and banners to large-scale printed graphics, digital assets for videos.
- Project support such as the rollout of marketing automation, website development for different cultures and languages
- Packaging & Merchandise - working with other offices, help ensure all packaging and merchandise is on brand.
- Video - simple editing of video for social media and website
- Sales materials - assist in the creation of materials for the global sales team, from price lists to engaging presentations.
what you need to know
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Hands-on experience with website content management systems (eg Umbraco, WordPress)
- Expert knowledge of email systems such as Mailchimp or Pardot
- Knowledge of PowerPoint / Keynote to create engaging presentations for the sales and exec teams
- Ability to produce high-quality artwork assets for print and digital specifications
- A professional with creative flair, ambitious and great people skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and under pressure, manage own time effectively
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage external suppliers effectively, both domestically and internationally and work within given budgets
- Personable and a strong team player, flexible, self-starter, unflappable and durable
- Excellent attention to detail, planning, organising and prioritising
- Ability to build good working relationships with external partners & customers
- A passion for design and an interest in the technology and entertainment industry
- Experience using Pardot or Marketing Automation tools
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Video editing skills would be a bonus
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating ‘Digital & Graphic Designer - London' in the subject.