Global Training Manager
why we're here
Our vision is to be at the heart of every inspiring live experience in the world, by creating a powerful, collaborative environment where artists and technologists can bring their shared vision to life.
With an established range of products, we are leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most progressive live entertainment and experiences.
Over the last year our products have been placed at the heart of the Grammys; the Brit Awards; touring the world with U2, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga; live events including Coachella and Glastonbury; theatre productions such as Frozen and Harry Potter; product launches for the likes of Nike and Apple; and a growing number of films and live TV broadcasts.
We are a fast growing company who hire bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We are delighted to have featured in the Times Tech Tracker 2018, listing Britain’s fastest growing tech companies.
what you are here to do
- Manage the delivery of our global training program.
- Ensure training department KPIs are maintained.
- Co-ordinate resource allocation with the regional Training & Support Managers.
- Develop and implement a global e-learning strategy.
what you need to know
- Experience with Eventbrite
- Knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation
- Previous experience managing budgets
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating ‘Global Training Manager' in the subject.