Junior Support Specialist - London
why we're here
Our vision is to be at the heart of every inspiring live experience in the world, by creating a powerful, collaborative environment where artists and technologists can bring their shared vision to life.
With an established range of products, we are leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most progressive live entertainment and experiences.
Over the last year our products have been placed at the heart of the Grammys; the Brit Awards; touring the world with U2, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga; live events including Coachella and Glastonbury; theatre productions such as Frozen and Harry Potter; product launches for the likes of Nike and Apple; and a growing number of films and live TV broadcasts.
We are a fast growing company who hire bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We are delighted to have featured in the Sunday Times Tech Tracker 2018, listing Britain’s fastest growing tech companies
See our showreel demonstrating just some of the incredible work from disguise.
why you're here
The Junior Training and Support Specialist is a crucial role in the support team. You will be at the forefront of first line support, helping a wide range of users to overcome software and hardware issues. We want you to be excited about technology and the live entertainment industry.
We will invest in you and your ability to learn, pushing you to grow and expand in the role and the company. You will be surrounded by an experienced team that can help you develop and improve. disguise is passionate about proving industry-leading support and training services across the world.
what you are here to do
- Assist the Support team by monitoring and responding to incoming email and phone inquiries
- Interact with members of the team and clients via Slack, Service Cloud, email and phone to aid in support for all disguise product range.
- Update and maintain internal documents.
- Prioritise incoming support cases, escalating critical cases.
- Aid other Support technicians with on-site support visits.
- Work with the Development & Q&A teams, feedback and logging of software issues.
- Assist the Sales/Support team with Demo setups and events/trade shows.
what you need to know
Qualifications, Skills & Experience required
- A working knowledge of current technical entertainment systems.
- A passport is essential and a drivers licence would be desirable.
- Experience in a client facing role.
- Mature, Collaborative, Responsible
- Passionate about technology
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to shift gears quickly and easily.
- Knowledge of disguise or experience of other media servers.
- Entertainment or music industry background.
- An ability to work and communicate clearly within a small, nimble team.
- A strong interest in 3D visualisation, projection systems.
- Experience with public speaking and conducting/delivering training.
- Experience with CRM tools such as SalesForce.
- An interest in the wider live events and entertainment industry.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on logging processes and capturing data.
- Additional language skills
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com clearly stating ‘Junior Support Specialist - London' in the subject.