Junior Training & Support Specialist - NY
why we're here
Our vision is to be at the heart of every inspiring live experience in the world, by creating a powerful, collaborative environment where artists and technologists can bring their shared vision to life.
With an established range of products, we are leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most progressive live entertainment and experiences.
Over the last year our products have been placed at the heart of the Grammys; the Brit Awards; touring the world with U2, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga; live events including Coachella and Glastonbury; theatre productions such as Frozen and Harry Potter; product launches for the likes of Nike and Apple; and a growing number of films and live TV broadcasts.
We are a fast growing company who hire bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We are delighted to have featured in the Times Tech Tracker 2018, listing Britain’s fastest growing tech
why you're here
The Junior Training and Support Technician is an entry level position based in our NY office. Poised to become an expert member of the Support and Training team, this position will be working among the Americas Support team to provide industry leading support and training services across our region and product range.
You will be involved in first line support of our wide ranging client base, learning from our experienced team, while growing your knowledge of the disguise product range, support procedures, training delivery and contributing to the internal development processes.
what you are here to do
- Assist the Support team by monitoring and responding to incoming email and phone inquiries.
- Interact with members of the team and clients via Slack, Service Cloud, email and phone to aid in support for all disguise product range.
- Update and maintain internal documents.
- Aid other Support technicians with on-site support visits.
- Work with the Development and Q&A teams, feed-back and logging of software issues.
- Assist Sales/Support team with Demo setups and events/trade shows.
- Assist with delivery of training program & courses.
- Aid in the maintenance of User Guide, customer facing documentation and training processes.
what you need to know
Our Junior Training & Support Specialists are expected to have the following skills and knowledge.
- A working knowledge of current technical entertainment systems.
- A passport is essential and a drivers licence would be desirable.
- Experience in a client facing role.
- Mature, Collaborative, Responsible.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to shift gears quickly and easily.
- Knowledge of disguise or experience of other media servers.
- Entertainment or music industry background.
- An ability to work and communicate clearly within a small, nimble team.
- A strong interest in 3D visualisation, projection systems.
- Experience with public speaking and conducting/delivering training.
- An interest in the wider live events and entertainment industry.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on logging processes and capturing data.
- Spanish language skills.
- A passion for design and an interest in the technology and entertainment industry.
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating ‘Junior Training & Support Specialist NY' in the subject.