Product Marketing Manager - London
why we're here
Our vision is to be at the heart of every inspiring live experience in the world, by creating a powerful, collaborative environment where artists and technologists can bring their shared vision to life.
With an established range of products, we are leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most progressive live entertainment and experiences.
Over the last year our products have been placed at the heart of the Grammys; the Brit Awards; touring the world with U2, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga; live events including Coachella and Glastonbury; theatre productions such as Frozen and Harry Potter; product launches for the likes of Nike and Apple; and a growing number of films and live TV broadcasts.
We are a fast growing company who hire bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
See our showreel demonstrating just some of the incredible work from disguise.
why you are here
As a product marketer, you will be responsible for telling the world and the company the story of our products.
You will be expected to be our chief advocate for our products and their benefits. Bringing new products, features and services to market. Working closely with our Software, Hardware, Sales and Marketing team on functional specifications, USPs, event content and go to market strategies (GTMS).
Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for each product and their future update releases. You will have a direct impact on driving our customer growth every day. You will be our internal expert on the competitive landscape and help optimise our product marketing sales process and collateral, giving our sales team a competitive edge.
what you are here to do
- Clearly articulate concepts, proposals, the vision, and bringing our new products to market.
- Being the key point of contact in the Go-To-Market-Strategy (GTMS). Working closely with wider Marketing Team, Sales, Software and Hardware.
- Listening to customers and building strategy based on market requirements and trends.
- Work with Product Manager and development team to guide product roadmap based on market requirements and customer feedback.
- Oversee alpha and beta programmes for new product launches.
- Tasked with creating the messaging, positioning and marketing for each product and future updated releases.
- Working closely with wider Marketing Team and Sales to launch new products at events as needed.
- Create content alongside Marketing Team (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy) highlighting benefits and use cases of products.
- Create and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate demand for the product.
- Together with the product team, train and support sales and customer support teams on new tools and products.
- Work with our customers to create case studies and customer success stories. Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Find our advocates through relationships with the sales team and via social media, then nurture them and help them promote our cause. Collect and analyze data that supports our solutions in the market to buyers.
- Ideally, 6+ years of proven experience in product marketing roles
- Proven experience in technical product marketing
- Understanding of hardware and software technology products
- Understanding of Image processing, SDI video, IP, real-time engines is desired but not essential
- Experience within Broadcast, Film, Live Events, Concert Touring desired but not essential
- Built multiple go to market strategies
- Experience working with Marketing Automation – and preferably Salesforce
- Budget control and management
- Comfortable with occasional international travel for attending trade shows and customer meetings
- Able to build region-specific strategies within an overall global strategy for all products
- Experience of being in a customer-facing role, desired but not essential
- Organised, diligent and reliable worker
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Personable and a team player, who is able to work under own initiative
- Excellent spoken & written English
- Comfortable in Microsoft Office & Google Docs
- Excellent with numbers
- Strong presentation skills
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com clearly stating ‘Product Marketing Manager – London' in the subject.