Project Manager - London
why we're here
Our vision is to be at the heart of every inspiring live experience in the world, by creating a powerful, collaborative environment where artists and technologists can bring their shared vision to life.
With an established range of products, we are leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most progressive live entertainment and experiences.
Over the last year our products have been placed at the heart of the Grammys; the Brit Awards; touring the world with U2, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga; live events including Coachella and Glastonbury; theatre productions such as Frozen and Harry Potter; product launches for the likes of Nike and Apple; and a growing number of films and live TV broadcasts.
We are a fast growing company who hire bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We are delighted to have featured in the Sunday Times Tech Tracker 2018, listing Britain’s fastest growing tech companies
See our showreel demonstrating just some of the incredible work from disguise.
why you are here
The Project Manager reports to the Programme Director and works in partnership with many other key departments, external companies and Institutions. The Project Manager will be involved primarily with managing disguise internal projects, ensuring all projects’ timely delivery to quality and within budget. The successful candidate will be a confident self-starter with excellent communication skills and proven prior experience of successful project management within a creative environment. They will need to be confident in enforcing process and raising issues.
what you are here to do
- Take active control and management of multiple projects including budgets, team, risks and outputs
- Work to, and enforce correct project procedures, chasing of deliverables & other project documentation
- Clear progress reporting
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Make decisions within given tolerance
what you need to know
- 5+ years of proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, to budget, on time and to a high quality
- Self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
- First-class communication, analytical, problem solving and team management abilities
- Create and sustain a positive and productive team culture to ensure success
- Someone who is flexible, innovative and forward-thinking
- Excellent project management and leadership attributes to include: planning, risk & issue management, task scheduling, resource management, communication management, change control, budget management
- Ability to present formally to senior staff
- Experience of working in the creative industries is desired.
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and Agile methodologies would be an advantage.
We like to celebrate and have fun at disguise:
Gigs policy we give everyone a £400 pa allowance to spend on any show/concert of choice
Annual Summer and Christmas parties which are always great fun!
Socials we like to celebrate, whether it’s going out, a birthday or just a Friday
Fruit, half decent coffee, Pizza days and ice cream in the summer
Our culture we have a great community culture here at disguise and make everyone feel welcomed!
Other benefits include a Health Cash-back plan, office massages and manicures and lots more!
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating ‘Project Manager - London' in the subject.