Sales & Marketing Coordinator - APAC
why we're here
Our vision is to be at the heart of every inspiring live experience in the world, by creating a powerful, collaborative environment where artists and technologists can bring their shared vision to life.
With an established range of products, we are leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most progressive live entertainment and experiences.
Over the last year our products have been placed at the heart of the Grammys; the Brit Awards; touring the world with U2, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga; live events including Coachella and Glastonbury; theatre productions such as Frozen and Harry Potter; product launches for the likes of Nike and Apple; and a growing number of films and live TV broadcasts.
We are a fast growing company who hire bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We are delighted to have featured in the Times Tech Tracker 2018, listing Britain’s fastest growing tech companies.
why you're here
This is an important hybrid sales & marketing role, to support the APAC Sales team, and Marketing activities within the region. This role is based out of our Hong Kong office and you will work closely with our marketing team in London to ensure all outwardly facing communications and brand activities are in line with the global vision and strategy while traveling in the region to help connecting local users with the global community.
This is a multi-faceted role so you must have excellent attention to detail, planning, organising and prioritising skills. Good communication skills both written and verbal are very important, as you’ll be dealing with customers across the APAC region speaking different languages, with their own cultures and practices.
what you are here to do
- Have knowledge of Salesforce and be responsible for the CRM for the APAC region
- Process orders from quotation stage to “Close Won” and overseeing fulfilment of orders
- Look after online web store orders for APAC customers, ensuring fulfilment of orders using Shopify, Salesforce and Codemeter
- Work with the Sales Team to deliver after sales care to users and APAC Sales Partners, Rental Partners, CSP & Studios
- Handling all sending and receiving of equipment for loaner machines, trade shows and other events, and ensure all shipping paperwork are up to date
- Take on administrative tasks for the APAC Team, proactively or as requested by the APAC team / HQ.
- Help coordinate APAC news, PR and showcases - liaising with community members and partners to feed into the overall disguise content marketing
- Looking after the APAC Facebook community group, keeping the community engaged by sharing relevant projects and updates
- Conducting marketing research and compiling data on competitors, market sectors, sponsorships and opportunities - specific to the APAC region
- Assist in the smooth running of training events in the HK office, including the listings and promotion of events, helping to set up, organising swag, certificates, and software dongles
- Manage trade shows in the APAC region, working closely with HQ and Sales Partners in all the planning and promotion leading up to the event, being onsite & managing the booth, as well as after show activities of tracking leads
- Arranging the production of all swag and printed materials such as brochures, business cards, banners, which is always on brand
- Working closely with partners to ensure their marketing materials and communications are up to date with the latest branding and product information, and managing their presence in disguise PR and website
- Managing the creation of product communications and event related campaigns, creating mail lists and analysing effectiveness of campaigns
what you need to know
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and under pressure, manage own time effectively
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build good working relationships with external partners & customers
- Ability to write content for produce excellent creative copy within tight time parameters for APAC communications
- A passion for marketing and an interest in technology and the industry in general
- Ability to manage external suppliers effectively, both domestically and internationally and work within given budgets
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Personable and a strong team player, flexible, self-starter, unflappable and durable
- Excellent attention to detail, planning, organising and prioritising
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM tools
- On top of English and Mandarin, Speak other languages such as Japanese or Korean
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating ‘Sales & Marketing Coordinator - APAC' in the subject.