Senior Marketing Executive - London
why we're here
Our vision is to be at the heart of every inspiring live experience in the world, by creating a powerful, collaborative environment where artists and technologists can bring their shared vision to life.
With an established range of products, we are leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most progressive live entertainment and experiences.
Over the last year our products have been placed at the heart of the Grammys; the Brit Awards; touring the world with U2, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga; live events including Coachella and Glastonbury; theatre productions such as Frozen and Harry Potter; product launches for the likes of Nike and Apple; and a growing number of films and live TV broadcasts.
We are a fast growing company who hire bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We are delighted to have featured in the Sunday Times Tech Tracker 2018, listing Britain’s fastest growing tech companies
See our showreel demonstrating just some of the incredible work from disguise.
why you are here
This is an exciting marketing role in a thriving, global market leader in real time visualisation and media server technology, within the live events industry.
Based in London (HQ), the business has undergone and is still experiencing rapid growth, ensuring the fast paced marketing team becomes central to the long term success of the company.
We have a range of brand, event and product communications, marketing automation system, active social media and monitoring platforms, PR campaigns, and busy event programmes around the globe. We are looking for a skilled, ambitious, technical and writing capable individual to join our growing team as Senior Marketing Executive.
This is a great opportunity for a talented multi-tasker who wants to aid the development of our exciting, international brand and help to develop the company's marketing, communications and global PR.
what you are here to do
- Content writing: Write compelling copy for our emails, newsletters, award submissions, social media channels, product communications and featured news. Be a driver for thought leadership content to be created internally.
- Email: Managing the written and visual content, as well as global scheduling of email campaigns via Marketing Automation system. Inclusive of monthly newsletters, lead generation campaigns and product promotion.
- PR: Assist in briefing, managing and reporting on PR agency (alongside Brand & Communications Marketing Manager).
- Awards: Writing award submissions on behalf of disguise, for product and business awards.
- Showcases / Case Studies: Working with the disguise partner network and creative user community to develop content on projects and shows, representing our diverse vertical markets.
- Social Media: Daily posting and management across multiple social media channels. Usage of scheduling and reporting tool.
- Reporting and Analytics: Work with Senior Digital Marketing Executive to deliver and monitor effectiveness of the companies marketing efforts. Complete Marketing KPI’s as needed to analyse growth and performance.
- Brand: Ensure key messages and branding is maintained throughout all communication channels from other disguise offices and external partners. Be an advocate towards the correct use of all assets globally.
- Events: Support disguise events as required (trade show promotion, open house creations and attendee list, front of house for events run at HQ or alike).
- Website: Support the updating of website with relevant content, partner information, showcases, news and more.
- AOB: Providing support on any and all additional marketing tasks and projects, such as, events (in house and external), merchandising / swag and continued maintenance of a live and up-to-date project database.
what you need to know
- A marketing professional with great writing ability, technically astute, ambitious and great people skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and under pressure. Managing own time effectively and a self starter.
- Ability to build successful, trusting, working relationships with external partners & customers.
- Easily digest, understand and articulate technical concepts, and produce excellent creative copy within tight time parameters.
- A passion for content writing, marketing and an interest in technology and the industry in general.
- Manage external suppliers effectively, both domestically and internationally and work within given budgets.
- Hands-on experience with content management via CMS (eg Umbraco, WordPress, SiteCore).
- Strong social media management experience (eg Hootsuite, Social Studio, TweetDeck, Sprout Social).
- Experience of using a Marketing Automation System (eg Pardot, HubSpot, Eloqua).
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Personable and a strong team player, flexible, self-starter, unflappable and durable.
- Excellent attention to detail, planning, organising and prioritising.
- Experience using Salesforce and/or other CRM tools
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS would be a bonus (Adobe Creative Suite: Dreamweaver, Premiere)
- Relatable industry experience
We like to celebrate and have fun at disguise:
Gigs policy we give everyone a £400 pa allowance to spend on any show/concert of choice
Annual Summer and Christmas parties which are always great fun!
Socials we like to celebrate, whether it’s going out, a birthday or just a Friday
Fruit, half decent coffee, Pizza days and ice cream in the summer
Our culture we have a great community culture here at disguise and make everyone feel welcomed!
Other benefits include a Health Cash-back plan, office massages and manicures and lots more!
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating ‘Senior Marketing Executive - London' in the subject.