Senior Support Specialist - London
why we're here
Our vision is to be at the heart of every inspiring live experience in the world, by creating a powerful, collaborative environment where artists and technologists can bring their shared vision to life.
With an established range of products, we are leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most progressive live entertainment and experiences.
Over the last year our products have been placed at the heart of the Grammys; the Brit Awards; touring the world with U2, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga; live events including Coachella and Glastonbury; theatre productions such as Frozen and Harry Potter; product launches for the likes of Nike and Apple; and a growing number of films and live TV broadcasts.
We are a fast growing company who hire bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We are delighted to have featured in the Sunday Times Tech Tracker 2018, listing Britain’s fastest growing tech companies
See our showreel demonstrating just some of the incredible work from disguise.
why you are here
The Senior Support Specialist is a crucial role in the support team. You will be assisting users working on large scale shows using our equipment and software. At times you will be working to tight deadlines, troubleshooting issues that are time critical.
We want you to be a highly motivated and positive person looking to push yourself and the team to offer industry-leading levels of support.
We want you to be excited about technology and the live entertainment industry. Curious to thoroughly investigate, understand and troubleshoot issues.
We will invest in you and your ability to learn, pushing you to grow and expand in the role and the company. You will be surrounded by an experienced team that can help you develop and improve.
what you are here to do
- Take ownership of high priority cases and finding a solution
- Monitor and respond to incoming email and phone inquiries, ensuring we are delivering the highest level of support
- Use your knowledge and experience in the industry to assist users and members of the support team
- Help projects team with large scale productions, requiring specific features and integration
- Update and maintain internal documents
- Prioritise incoming support cases, escalating critical cases
- Where necessary support users and troubleshoot onsite
- Work with the Development & Quality Assurance teams, feeding back software and hardware issues
- Assist the Sales/Support team with Demo setups and events/trade shows
what you need to know
- Strong understanding and experience with disguise software and hardware
- Good understanding of video systems, including signal flow, cable/connector types, codecs, commonly used resolutions, refresh rates and colour sampling
- A passport and ability to travel is essential
- Experience in a client facing role
- Mature, Collaborative, Responsible
- Self-motivated, proactive and highly organized
- A genuine interest in people: caring, supportive and lead by example
- Passionate about technology
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- A strong interest in 3D visualisation, projection systems.
- Experience with CRM tools such as SalesForce.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on logging processes and capturing data.
- Additional language skills
our employee benefits
We like to celebrate and have fun at disguise:
Gigs policy we give everyone a £400 pa allowance to spend on any show/concert of choice
Annual Summer and Christmas parties which are always great fun!
Socials we like to celebrate, whether it’s going out, a birthday or just a Friday
Fruit, half decent coffee, Pizza days and ice cream in the summer
Our culture we have a great community culture here at disguise and make everyone feel welcomed!
Other benefits include a Health Cash-back plan, office massages and manicures and lots more!
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating ‘Senior Support Specialist - London' in the subject.