Trainer - London
why we're here
Our vision is to be at the heart of every inspiring live experience in the world, by creating a powerful, collaborative environment where artists and technologists can bring their shared vision to life.
With an established range of products, we are leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most progressive live entertainment and experiences.
Over the last year our products have been placed at the heart of the Grammys; the Brit Awards; touring the world with U2, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga; live events including Coachella and Glastonbury; theatre productions such as Frozen and Harry Potter; product launches for the likes of Nike and Apple; and a growing number of films and live TV broadcasts.
We are a fast growing company who hire bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We are delighted to have featured in the Sunday Times Tech Tracker 2018, listing Britain’s fastest growing tech companies
what you are here to do
- Deliver the EMEA Training program in conjunction with the Senior Trainer.
- Deliver Training both at HQ & across the region.
- Work with our booking system and CRM to manage the booking process.
- Contribute to updating the course syllabi with each new release.
- Assist in managing EMEA training resources (Trainers, machines, dongles etc).
- Maintain the training room and equipment.
- Take the feedback from the user experience and with the Senior Trainer and Global Training Manager use the analytics to help improve customer experience, identify KPI’s based on user input and identify forthcoming trends
what you need to know
- Previous Training experience and/or previous experience of Disguise technology.
- Strong people skills.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Experience of production equipment and other professional video hardware.
- Honest, discreet, trustworthy.
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative.
- Knowledge of and experience using 3D applications such as Blender/3DS Max/Notch
- A second language
- Understanding of different teaching methods
- Skills in content creation applications
- Knowledge of event booking and CRM systems
- Industry experience
- Travel throughout Europe and occasionally to our other offices (NY, LA, Hong Kong or Shanghai) will be required.
- Driving licence
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating ‘Trainer - London' in the subject.