Training & Support Specialist APAC
We are looking for a dynamic Training & Support Specialist to join our team, helping to deliver the full spectrum of d3 courses and offering first line support to our core market users. Working with our APAC team and predominantly based at our Hong Kong office, you will working alongside the Technical Sales manager and be assisting the Training Manager to build on the current training program, organizing & delivering courses across the APAC and supporting our existing network of d3 trainers.
You will also be working with the Head of Support & Training to deliver support to wide ranging client base. The role has the potential to develop as the company grows and there will be travel involved. The right candidate will be an energetic self-starter, with a creative understanding and the ability to work as a team member.
You will need to be committed and organized, as the role is Hong Kong based and partially managed out of the UK.
Reports to: Technical Sales Manager APAC
Based in: Hong Kong
- Delivery of training program & courses as directed
- Liaising directly with d3’ APAC Trainers, ensuring that d3’s Trainers fully utilise their availability for d3 Training
- Ensuring training records are kept current for all trainers including their key information.
- Manage website forms & bookings with the Senior Sales & Marketing Officer
- Records of trainees should be updated and accurate in NetSuite.
- Jointly responsible for looking after training fleet of machines, ensuring they are in the correct place to deliver courses, they are put to best use and they are maintained.
- Follow the established support structure and work with the other Training & Support Specialist and the Head of Support & Training to provide support across APAC.
- Managing client data via Slack, Desk.com & NetSuite.
- Feed back to the H of S&T and Training Manager to improve training, user manuals and reduce support queries.
- Liaise with UK and USA Support Teams about ongoing support cases.
- Working with the Development & Q&A teams, feeding back software issues.
- Help to engage the d3 Community in APAC, support d3 events.
- Experience of delivering training or educational programmes
- A working knowledge of current technical entertainment systems
- A current passport
- Experience in a client facing role
- High energy, passionate about delivering knowledge via training or support
- Fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Knowledge of d3 or experience of other media servers
- Entertainment or music industry background
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, clearly stating ‘Training & Support Specialist APAC’ in the subject.