Reports to: Dev Lead/Product Development Manager
Based in: London, UK
why we're here
Our vision is to be at the heart of every inspiring live experience in the world, by creating a powerful, collaborative environment where artists and technologists can bring their shared vision to life.
With an established range of products, we are leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most progressive events and installations in live events, concert touring, theatre, fixed installs, broadcast and most recently film.
The disguise product range is now being used in a variety of exciting and innovative ways. 2017 saw our products being used on the 59th Grammys, the Brit Awards, touring the world with U2, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga, product launches for the likes for Nike and Apple, and many more.
We are a fast growing company who hire bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
why you're here
- considering existing disguise production suite and evaluating its user experience effectiveness
- considering the human-computer interaction element of a design
- using analytic tools to aid your research
- running user testing of applications and software
- defining interaction models, user task flows, and user interface specifications
- communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to the development team of which you will be part of
- working closely with and supporting the software developers during the implementation phase
- Reporting and presenting to the involved stakeholders
- Advising the software steering committee on new technologies and approaches in field of UX/UI design
- working with the marketing department to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product
- developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications
what you are here to do
- Artistic eye for design
- Ability to think creatively
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent IT and programming skills
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Willingness to adapt to the very unique market - entertainment industry - while also following closely various developments in the computer industry
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating ‘UI Designer' in the subject.