Work Experience - London
why we're here
Our vision is to be at the heart of every inspiring live experience in the world, by creating a powerful, collaborative environment where artists and technologists can bring their shared vision to life.
With an established range of products, we are leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most progressive live entertainment and experiences.
Over the last year our products have been placed at the heart of the Grammys; the Brit Awards; touring the world with U2, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga; live events including Coachella and Glastonbury; theatre productions such as Frozen and Harry Potter; product launches for the likes of Nike and Apple; and a growing number of films and live TV broadcasts.
We are a fast growing company who hire bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
We are delighted to have featured in the Sunday Times Tech Tracker 2018, listing Britain’s fastest growing tech companies
See our showreel demonstrating just some of the incredible work from disguise.
why you are here
Each summer, our London HQ offers two work experience placements within our QA & Support teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to experience working for a cutting-edge media server company, to learn how both the hardware and software works while simultaneously contributing to product quality and helping our user base troubleshoot their issues.
The placement, which typically lasts 8 weeks (though can be extended by mutual agreement for promising candidates), is based in London, however, some UK travels may be required.
what you are here to do
- Take ownership of high priority cases and finding a solution
- Monitor and respond to incoming email and phone inquiries, ensuring we are delivering the highest level of support
- Use your knowledge and experience in the industry to assist users and members of the support team
- Help projects team with large scale productions, requiring specific features and integration
- Update and maintain internal documents
- Prioritise incoming support cases, escalating critical cases
- Where necessary support users and troubleshoot onsite
- Work with the Development & Quality Assurance teams, feeding back software and hardware issues
- Assist the Sales/Support team with Demo setups and events/trade shows
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating ‘Work Experience - London' in the subject.