Head of Sales Operations
why we're here
Our vision is to be at the heart of every inspiring live experience in the world, by creating a powerful, collaborative environment where artists and technologists can bring their shared vision to life.
disguise Technologies is a fast-growing company that sells their products and services to high-end and complex events, shows and installations. Our product range, disguise, is an integrated visual video production suite that has been used on productions such as the 2016 Grammys, Madonna MDNA tour, the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, the Nokia Lumia lunch, the Red Hot Chili Peppers and many others. disguise Technologies is rapidly expanding its global network of customers.
We are a fast growing company who hire bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
why you're here
Improve efficiency and own the framework within which the team can go and sell.
To enable best practice, process and systems enhancements, function-wide initiatives and communications for our direct and indirect sales teams to enable them to maximise performance.
To liaise between the global team of Sales Operations Executives and ensure that Sales Operations are standardised across all regions to provide maximum efficiency and maximum coverage.
To manage reporting for the Sales team, CSO and CEO, track forecasting, and to manage the onboarding of new team members.
To own database systems for Sales and to make improvements and recommendations, to manage contracts for partners, commission contracts and tracking for the sales team, and generally act as the lead on all functions and systems supporting sales.
What you need to know
The Head of Sales Operations is expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Organised, diligent and reliable worker
- Personable and a team player, who is able to work under own initiative
- 5 years in a Sales Operations Management position
- Analytical and data led
- A deep understanding of Sales processes
- An understanding and empathy for Sales people
- Expert level experience of Salesforce
- Previous experience of designing and implementing a CRM system
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to build a presentation pack at Board level
- Understanding of lead generation process
- Experience of working between C-teams and Sales reps
- Comfortable in Microsoft Office
- Excellent with numbers
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience of Channel Management processes
- Experience of Financial processes and how they relate to sales
- Savvy with contracts and legal documentation
- Leadership qualities
- Strategic thinker with tactical execution
- Not afraid to challenge senior colleagues
- Not afraid to hold tough conversations with colleagues
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com clearly stating ‘Head of Sales Operations - London' in the subject.