Events & Office Coordinator - LA
why we're here
Our vision is to be at the heart of every inspiring live experience in the world, by creating a powerful, collaborative environment where artists and technologists can bring their shared vision to life.
With an established range of products, we are leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most progressive events and installations in live events, concert touring, theatre, fixed installs, broadcast and most recently film.
The disguise product range is now being used in a variety of exciting and innovative ways. 2017 saw our products being used on the 59th Grammys, the Brit Awards, touring the world with U2, Beyoncé and Lady Gaga, product launches for the likes for Nike and Apple, and many more.
We are a fast-growing company who hire bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
why you're here
We’ve just opened our office in LA. We need someone to run the office and act as an ambassador for disguise. This is a critical role – it’s the first person our customers and community will meet when they come to visit.
We need someone who is super organised and amazing with customers. We need lots of resilience, energy and commitment.
what you are here to do
Managing our busy office
- Day to day contact for landlord and/or building management
- Responsible for opening and closing the office
- Primary contact for security alarm system
- Mail pickup and bill payment
- Order office/cleaning supplies
- Maintain trash and light office cleaning
- Manage any issues with the physical space (handyman, vendors)
Logistics Coordination (for training and community)
- Administrative tasks as directed by Sales, Marketing and Training supervisors.
- Fulfilment of sales orders as directed (hardware and software)
- Maintain and update Salesforce database of contacts
- Main point of contact for deliveries and shipments. (Mail, FedEx, UPS etcetera)
- Maintain inventory of demo stock. Make sure tracking systems are updated
- Maintain and distribute swag inventory
- Distribution training packages (swag and dongles)
- Creating designer licenses and logging of software activation keys
- Plan and coordinate community events on and off site
- Order catering/meals for training/events (if required)
- Coordinate with NYC Office and UK HQ in Marketing, Support, Sales, Operations
Manage Community and Events
- Communicate directly with Users, Customers, Prospects and the wider community
- Booking, scheduling and planning of Community Events
- Responsible for facilitating travel and lodging for team as needed
- Maintain office calendar to reflect all events, trainings, sales demos etc.
what you need to know
- The candidate is likely to be an industry enthusiast who is looking to widen their experience by accepting more responsibility with aspirations towards a full sales career
- Personable, social, a confident communicator with excellent written and spoken English
- Detail oriented, organised, thorough and diligent
- Dynamic, bright, enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating ‘Events & Office Coordinator - LA' in the subject.