A better way to send money.
PREVIEW 3D MODELS
- Previsualise from all angles easily and quickly.
EASILY SHARE PROJECTS
- Your 3D visualisations with teams, barrier free.
- Multiple users can work on a project simultaneously.
SHARE TO PREVIZ
- Sharable link from Designer.
- Supports 3D animations, cameras and lighting.
GAIN FASTER APPROVALS
- Streamline your workflows.
“Previz has allowed us to communicate ideas and concepts in a meaningful and visual way that is simple to use, create and share. Working with this tool will increase the speed and efficiency of the iterative design process.”
Troy Fujimura, Head of Design and Technology at Centerstage
Questions? We have answers
- What is disguise Cloud?
- disguise Cloud is an end-to-end platform sitting at the heart of your project and connects your team through a simplified workflow. It is a new way to store, preview and review media, that is custom designed for the way modern production teams work. Working with an array of different file formats, workflow documents and project files including 3D file support, disguise Cloud allows you to collaborate with teams all around the world.
- Is disguise Cloud free?
- disguise Cloud is completely free to get started! The free Starter plan includes 10GB storage, three users and one Drive to work in. If your needs change, you can upgrade your plan.
- What is disguise drive?
- Sitting at the heart of your project, disguise Drive uses Smart folders to help you collate and organise all your project files into one place, allowing easy sharing of files with project stakeholders.
- Does disguise Cloud integrate with Designer?
- It’s on our roadmap to develop integrations with Designer so that we can offer convenience and streamline the process between applications.
- What type of files does disguise Cloud support
- We support a range of images, videos, audio and 3D files. A full list of formats can be obtained through the user guide.
- How can I make sure that my files are shared securely?
- You can set your own rules and permissions on who has access to view, comment and edit any file shared.