We want to see the best creations powered by UE 4.27 and disguise r19.
To be in with the chance of winning $500 of Unreal Engine Marketplace credits and a swag bundle from disguise and Unreal Engine, follow the steps below:
- Download 4.27
- Start creating!
- Download r19 and our 4.27 RenderStream plugin
- Load up your content into r19.
- Share a minimum 30-second high-resolution recording of your creation publicly on your social media platform of choice, tagging @disguise and using the hashtag #disguiseUE
- Content must be in disguise Designer and Unreal Engine
- Your recording needs to tell a full story and can’t be an excerpt
- The content needs to have both a front plate and back plate or both a live and virtual element
- Creativity is key! Our jury will select based on creative elements and technical execution
The competition will run until Friday 29th October at 12pm BST when the winner will be announced on all our main social platforms.